At vFairs, we are changing the way the world conducts events by bringing those experiences online and affording them more reach, engagement and measurability.
We are looking for a Technical Content Writer to prepare instruction manuals, how-to guides, journal articles, and other supporting documents to communicate complex and technical information more easily. They also develop, gather, and disseminate technical information through an organization’s communications channels.
Some of the activities a Technical Content Writer will be involved in are as follows:
- Determine the needs of users of technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk with product designers and developers
- Work with technical staff to make products and instructions easier to use
- Write or revise supporting content for products
- Incorporate animation, graphs, illustrations, or photographs to increase users’ understanding of the material
- Collect user feedback to update and improve content
- Work with computer hardware engineers, computer support specialists, and software developers to manage the flow of information among project work groups during development and testing.
- Responsible for managing the consistency of technical content and its use across departments including product development and customer relations.
How do I know I qualify for this job?
- Proven work experience of at least 2 years in the copy writing, blog writing or technical writing
- Bachelor's in any related field