We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of content to expand our company’s digital footprint, drive awareness and, in turn, generate qualified leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, great communication skills, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Research the product domain thoroughly and drive the ideation process to come up with creative content ideas ranging from industry best practices, thought leadership pieces, list-based breakdowns and how-to articles
- Develop a detailed editorial calendar that charts out content activities over time
- Write amazing copy across all kinds of content types including blog posts, articles, guest blogs, Q&A, Press releases, marketing collateral, flyers and brochures. The ideal candidate should have intense passion for writing high-impact copy on any canvas imaginable.
- Promote produce content on Social Media with appropriate imagery
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Blog on an ongoing basis to attract site visitors, nurture leads and keep existing customers engaged
- Work with Product Marketing to develop compelling copy for the product website, email marketing and social media posts
- Work with Sales to develop copy for sales pitch decks and product manuals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web, preferably for marketing products.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Exposure to social media account management
- Ability to learn publishing tools like Hootsuite and BufferApp
- Bonus skills: Experience with Canva, Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).