Are you a wizard passionate about making tech products that people love? Do you geek out when you see a SaaS product that delivers amazing value? Do you drool when you see a goose bump-inducing user experience and design?
Are you still nodding? Then, listen up.
We’re looking for a product ninja that can take an idea and then work with technical teams to design, build and roll-out products that change the world.
This job is for you if you:
- Work with management to develop a deep understanding of the product vision and business goals
- Frequently engage customers for primary research and create structured discussions to surface product issues and user behavior
- Conduct extensive primary and secondary research in the product domain and come up with a product and marketing strategy
- Develop user personas, use cases, interaction flows and sitemaps/navigations for the product in hand
- Decide on a set of product features and write specifications/PRDs for both web and mobile products with great detail to document functional and aesthetic aspects of what needs to be built.
- Create wireframes of the intended user experience to guide tech teams to comprehend user experience
- Ability to analyze click flows and generate insights on user behavior patterns from data.
- Collaborate closely with developers, designers and quality assurance on building the “right product” by explaining specifications, guiding user experience, reviewing deliverables and conveying an exciting vision
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact. Ability to make prioritization decisions in the face of ambiguity is key.
- Lead redesign projects with user experience and design specialists
- Create meaningful experiments to test out hypothesis, execute them and share findings along with recommended actions
- Collaborate with product marketing to organize successful product launches
- Work with support teams to develop copy for sales collateral and product manuals
- 3-4 years of experience in product management for a web or mobile product
- Understanding of lean product management principles and how to execute “Build-Measure-Learn” cycles
- Comfort with creating user stories (or applying the JTBD framework) and managing a backlog with tools like Slack, Jira and Asana.
- Working knowledge of Agile project management methodologies like or SCRUM or Kanban
- Working knowledge of key product management metrics like Churn/Retention, NPS & product-specific engagement stats
- Comfort with Google Analytics is mandatory and skilled usage of at least one analytics platform like FullStory, Yandex Metrica, Segment, Qlik, MixPanel or Tableau is preferred.
- Extensive wireframing and prototyping experience using a mainstream tool like Figma, AxureRP, Balsamiq, Sketch or other equivalents
- Proven track record of successfully going through an end-to-end product development cycle and delivering a launch
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to empathize with consumers
- Excellent verbal communication skills in English with an ability to motivate teams and act as a product evangelist
- Strong fundamental understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams
- BA/BS degree in IT or CS or related field or MBA
Computer Science / IT / MBA / Related Field