vFairs aims to transform the events industry and change how people come together and exchange ideas on topics of interest.
It does this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting & tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle, 3M, Unilever, UMUC and American Airlines host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade Shows, Virtual Open Days & more. The vFairs platform is leading the way on breaking barriers in the events industry.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs.
· Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
· Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
· Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
· Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
· Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
· Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
· Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
· Monitor debugging process results
· Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
· Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
· Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
· Proven work experience in software development
· Proven work experience in software quality assurance
· Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
· Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
· Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
· Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject