What we do
vFairs is a virtual event platform that enables organizations to conduct Virtual Conference/Tradeshows, Online Career/Job Fairs, Virtual Open Days and Benefits Fairs. Think of a physical event taken online and with a lot of the limitations removed. vFairs helps organizers gain massive reach, create memorable impact with rich 3D designs and serve as an engaging destination where attendees can interact and network using best-in-class chat and webinar tools.
The world’s leading organizations like Nestle', T-Mobile, SAP, Bell Labs, Cornell University and several others trust the vFairs events platform to host stellar online events.
With rising demand for virtual events in the recent past, vFairs has positioned itself as a leading pioneer in the space, as evidenced by their top ranking in third-party review sites like G2 and Capterra.
We have a growing presence all over the world with over 200 employees working remotely from the United States, Canada, Spain, UAE, Pakistan, India, Singapore and Australia.
About the Job Role
With rising competition, the marketing team at vFairs is planning on increasing visibility on paid mediums to drive a healthy stream of marketing qualified leads from paid channels including Google, Bing and social platforms.
Thus, we are looking for a SEM expert to drive this area and devise, launch, monitor & optimize paid campaigns that give us the biggest bang for the buck.
The responsibilities of this position will involve the following:
- Gain a deep understanding of the products and services we offer & the industry we operate in. Knowing what is and isn’t part of our offering is extremely important.
- Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Monitor our bids per campaign, geography demographic and adjust them as needed to ensure the best cost per conversion
- Execute SEM tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Optimize ad copy to ensure a high quality score
- Work with the web team to develop and optimize landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Work with content team to develop paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Quora and LinkedIn to drive qualified leads to the site
- Develop & execute a potent remarketing strategy alongside content and design teams
This role is for you if:
- You are a hands-on PPC/SEM professional and have verifiable success in driving paid lead generation for B2B products across Google, Bing, Facebook & LinkedIn
- You are well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- You remain up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- You possess experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Hotjar, Ahrefs)
- You have strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
- You have familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
- You hold a BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field