What we do
vFairs is a virtual event platform that enables organizations to conduct Virtual Conference/Tradeshows, Online Career/Job Fairs, Virtual Open Days and Benefits Fairs. Think of a physical event taken online and with a lot of the limitations removed. vFairs helps organizers gain massive reach, create memorable impact with rich 3D designs and serve as an engaging destination where attendees can interact and network using best-in-class chat and webinar tools.
The world’s leading organizations like Nestle', T-Mobile, SAP, Bell Labs, Cornell University and several others trust the vFairs events platform to host stellar online events.
With rising demand for virtual events in the recent past, vFairs has positioned itself as a leading pioneer in the space, as evidenced by their top ranking in third-party review sites like G2 and Capterra.
We have a growing presence all over the world with over 200 employees working remotely from the United States, Canada, Spain, UAE, Pakistan, India, Singapore and Australia.
About the Job Role
At the heart of our business flywheel is inbound marketing - a strategy that we have adopted from the start. By virtue of our online content and marketing site, we see leads knocking on our doors, majority of which are attributable to organic channels. Thus, SEO is a vital component in the marketing mix that requires constant focus.
Thus, we are looking for a talented individual to own this area full-time and deploy cutting-edge SEO best practices to maintain our competitive advantage and maximize organic marketing qualified leads (MQLs).
The responsibilities of this position will involve the following:
- Gain a deep understanding of the products and services we offer & the industry we operate in. Knowing what is and isn’t part of our offering is extremely important.
- Execute SEO tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics, keyword rankings using Ahrefs and ROI of marketing campaigns (via attribution)
- Identify technical on-page SEO issues on the Wordpress-powered website and work with the development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Optimize meta-data, copy and landing page content
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization for both Google & Bing.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and execute a link building strategy
- Advise editorial teams on SEO practices in their content creation processes
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
This role is for you if:
- Have proven SEO experience and success in driving organic lead generation for B2B products
- You are a hands-on SEO professional that isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty to get things done directly on the CMS
- You are comfortable with data analysis, funnel metrics & extracting actionable insights from reporting dashboards
- You remain up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine optimization
- You have experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Hotjar)
- You have working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Wordpress plugins is a plus
- You have a BS/MS degree in Marketing or a quantitative, test-driven field