vFairs aims to transform the events industry and change how people come together and exchange ideas on topics of interest.
It does this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting & tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle’, 3M, T-Mobile, Cornell University and Ford Motors host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade shows, Virtual Open Days & more.
The vFairs platform is leading the way on breaking barriers in the events industry. Our traction can be seen by the fact that we were featured in the top 100 fastest-growing SMB startups in North America by Latka Magazine.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Email Marketing Specialist will play a strategic role in owning the development of the customer journey, defining landmarks along the way, and executing programs that drive deeper engagement with vFairs Customers to increase retention and increase revenue per account.
- Research our customers’ lifecycles and how they interact with our brand to understand the best ways to reach them through email
- Works cross-functionally to develop strategy and write copy for email campaigns that engage and retain potential and current customers.
- Track metrics pertaining to customer segments, customer engagement, and the customer journey.
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement in email and other digital marketing efforts.
- Ensure design and layouts of emails are optimized, user and mobile-friendly
- Proofread key messaging in email templates, send graphics requests to designers
- Identify high potential segments in the CRM and develop targeted drip campaigns to engage them
- Promote and share information, news, and offers about our company to people on our mailing list
- Track performance and communicate key learnings, actionable insights, and recommended iterations and next steps on key retention initiatives
- Gain deep customer empathy and understanding of the challenges and triumphs that our users encounter throughout their journey with vFairs
- Collaborate, design and execute on email marketing initiatives with a focus on adoption, retention, and revenue/ account expansion
- Partner with Customer Success Director to ready and enable the Customer Success Managers in adoption and expansion activities
- Build and introduce enablement tools including email templates & presentations that support cross-sell and upsell
- Analyze and monitor the impact of programs, using insights to constantly improve our approach and communicate the data to stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience as an Email Marketing Specialist, CRM Lifecycle Marketer or similar marketing role
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate in a globally diverse team
- Ability to write effective, succinct & empathetic email copy & subject lines
- Ability to develop creative and visually appealing presentations
- Working experience with HubSpot is a plus
- BS degree in Marketing or relevant field