vFairs aims to transform the events industry by changing how people come together to exchange ideas on topics of interest.
We do this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting, and tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive, and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle, T-Mobile, Cornell University, 3M, American Airlines and several others host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade shows, Virtual Open Days and more.
The vFairs platform is leading the way by breaking barriers in the events industry. Our traction can be seen by the fact that we were featured in the top 100 fastest-growing SMB startups in North America by Latka Magazine.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs!
What we do
vFairs helps the world’s leading organizations host epic online events. We offer an online events platform that enables organizations to connect with audiences all over the world at scale. Event organizers are able to gain massive reach, create memorable impact with rich 3D designs, and vFairs serves as an engaging destination where attendees can interact and network using the best-in-class chat and webinar tools.
About the role
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Customer Success Manager to become a founding member of our global success team. This role will be responsible for driving retention of our customers and will focus on deepening the relationships with them, enabling us to find opportunities to serve our clients better.
- Take a customer from 'sold' to 'we love vFairs' by empowering them to see potential in using vFairs every day for all of their company’s virtual event needs
- Gain a thorough understanding of the history of key accounts, the problems we solve for them, and their motivations to choose our platform
- Measure satisfaction levels after every virtual event we conduct for key accounts through CSAT/NPS surveys.
- Listen and seek feedback from customers so that we may cycle that as actionable insights for product and project management teams
- Ensure high percentage of retention and low logo/revenue churn
- Update and document all activities (calls, emails, notes, meetings) for key accounts in the CRM, track activities for future references & create a schedule for future touchpoints.
- Remove purchase barriers taking into account local specificities, lifecycle moments and customer profiles to increase service quality and nurture relationships with our customers.
- Capture social proof through video testimonials and third-party reviews
- Identify potential expansion opportunities and partner closely with Project Management team and Customer Success Management to close them
- Partner closely with our Tech, Sales, and Project Management teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience that leads to retention, renewals, and expansion
- Assist with onboarding and continuous adoption and usage by leading demos for various use cases, while consistently connecting their challenges and goals with our values
- Negotiate, prepare and renew multi-year contracts, achieving and exceeding target renewal and expansion goals
- Proven working experience in customer service and customer success, or a relevant role
- Excellent proficiency in Arabic and English
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with any mainstream CRM (HubSpot is preferred)
- Experience with MS Office
- Proficiency in developing reports, analysis, and insights
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with cross-functional departments