vFairs aims to transform the events industry and change how people come together and exchange ideas on topics of interest.
It does this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting & tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle, 3M, Unilever, UMUC and American Airlines host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade Shows, Virtual Open Days & more. The vFairs platform is leading the way on breaking barriers in the events industry.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs.
- Assist QA Manager with performing QA / Readiness audits for all vFairs events.
- Coordinate the QA activities and facilitate the flow of information between QA and Project Management / Customer Service Departments.
- Interact with other coordinators in a team environment to share important quality information and reach all assigned objectives within a given timeframe.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Event Quality Audit sheets.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Basic certification in QMS, Six Sigma, Project Management desirable.
- Excellent command over English.
- Possess professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Work requires willingness to adopt a flexible schedule
- Ability to manage timelines and deliverables with strict deadlines without compromising on quality
- Ability to maintain close attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong research skills
- Ability to use the online systems comfortably and skillfully
- Ability to cope in and manage high stress work environments
- Ability to accomplish individual and groups tasks.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point.