Paid Marketing Specialist will be responsible for the paid marketing performance, including reviewing budgets, implementing the marketing strategy and overseeing and supporting the marketing team members
In this role you will help to define our global marketing strategies, using paid marketing channels and website treatments to drive business engagement and advertiser demand, as well as execute and analyze both global marketing initiatives. You will have the opportunity to lead this channel – auditing and developing the operational structure and processes, researching and recommending new or revised approaches.
In addition to the paid channels, you will also provide assistance for a variety of digital marketing programs that support both global initiatives. To be successful you will have experience working on paid campaigns and other digital marketing tactics, have a willingness to seek projects big and small, and be able to grow and evolve with this role.
- Collaborate and help define paid marketing tactics as they align and roll up to the overall marketing strategy across multiple markets.
- Audit existing platforms and develop scalable operational structure and processes for management and reporting
- Coordinate and provide tactical execution of campaigns for our marketing partners
- Manage and optimize evergreen search and paid social campaigns for multiple steps in the marketing funnel.
- Work and monitor performance metrics like lead count, cost-per-lead (CPL), conversation rates, churn rates etc, to assess the quality of channels, while keeping a close eye on the ROI.
- Coming up with new initiatives by carrying out research on best practices in our industry and working functionally across teams to provide analysis and recommendations that will support our initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and QA campaigns, workflows, data issues & discrepancies, and other marketing ops functions
- Provide reporting and analyses of campaign and strategic performance at recommended cadences
- Learn and assist other channels and team members where needed in support of overall team and company objectives
- We are a global and cross-functional team. The ability to work with Customer Success, Data Science & Engineering, Product and IT across regions in support of our initiatives is important.
- 3+ years in a digital marketing field with at least 2 years of direct paid media experience.
- Paid advertising experience with search engines like Google, Bing etc and social platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook
- Experience with keyword research and competitive intelligence tools like Keyword Planner, SEMrush respectively.
- Proven success in a cross-functional role, where you worked closely with operations and sales teams
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to clearly and effectively synthesize ideas and reports into impactful recommendations
- Experience with CMS platforms like Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- BA/BS degree with a quantitative focus or incremental, proven experience in a high growth organization.
- Self-starter, not afraid to be flexible and roll up your sleeves and quickly evolve as priorities, channels and implemented technologies change
- Comfortable defining and documenting project requirements and operational processes
- Comfortable auditing and leading the paid channels and platforms in a structured and scalable manner
- Good communicator that is able to define, lead, improve and evangelize your programs across distributed offices
- Ability to research, recommend, and learn new paid channels or technologies that align with our marketing initiatives as they evolve
- A growth mentality, including the ability to guide and explain as well as learn and take initiative in growth
- Willingness to speak up with ideas, recommendations, and opportunities to test or optimize
- Organized, thorough and strong attention to detail