vFairs aims to transform the events industry and change how people come together and exchange ideas on topics of interest.
It does this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting & tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle’, 3M, T-Mobile, Cornell University and Ford Motors host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade shows, Virtual Open Days & more.
The vFairs platform is leading the way on breaking barriers in the events industry. Our traction can be seen by the fact that we were featured in the top 100 fastest-growing SMB startups in North America by Latka Magazine.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As we're growing in scale, we have a rising number of clients in the region that are reaching out to us for customizing, enhancing and deploying these events for them. This growth has created a need for a seasoned, experienced leader to step up and liaise between clients and our development hubs, organize our project activities, set client expectations, prioritize operations and ensure quality delivery.
- Manage a portfolio of events at any given point of time and plan event delivery schedules
- Full event life cycle ownership: successful event delivery will include full-service delivery from handover from pre-sales to post-event closure calls
- Provide on-site leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Work with development and event setup teams to ensure event customization and client requests are delivered on-time
- Report on event success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
- Employ project management practices and engineer processes to ensure the team can deliver high-quality results to each client to compel them for renewals
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned time frames
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Understand inter-dependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Ensure technical accuracy, scalability and quality of event through collaboration with development teams
- Measure and optimize processes to increase renewal rate of customers and their satisfaction scores
- Conduct post-event calls to collect candid feedback from customers, capture testimonials & create follow-up actions on each feedback item
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors and key stakeholders
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project and program team
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work at US/Canada hours while operating from Pakistan
- 3+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects
- 3+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Interpersonal skills to influence and spur change, facilitate and enhance performance
within a cross - functional environment
- Demonstrate decisiveness in resolving business problems, making decisions and