vFairs aims to transform the events industry and change how people come together and exchange ideas on topics of interest.
It does this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting & tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle, 3M, Unilever, UMUC and American Airlines host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade shows, Virtual Open Days & more.
The vFairs platform is leading the way on breaking barriers in the events industry. Our traction can be seen by the fact that we were featured in the top 100 fastest-growing SMB startups in North America by Latka Magazine.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to be responsible for making outbound calls, opportunity discovery, and qualification as per BANT/PACT.
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with Medium and Enterprise companies by phone, email and LinkedIn in that region
- Generate interest in vFairs platform through 50-60 outbound calls daily and other channels
- Identify, initiate and nurture relationships with prospects both over the phone and via email
- Develop relationships at all levels from Head of events, Marketing, PR etc.
- Qualify and allocate leads for Account Executives in the respective region
- Work with a monthly, quarterly and yearly qualified meetings and opportunity target
- Develop and sustain knowledge of vFairs’ offerings and events industry
- Data- logs and lead management of company records into CRM
- Identify and understand trends within industries, what makes a campaign successful and apply this knowledge to help generate qualified opportunity & sales pipeline
- Provide feedback to improve marketing and sales efforts
- Must be comfortable working into the shift timing as per regions
- BA/BS degree
- 2-3 years inside sales experience in Sales and Pipeline development role in SaaS based B2B software preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great phone personality and phone voice
- Great listening skills and a desire to learn proper consultative selling techniques
- High-energy and positive attitude
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask while maintaining a high quality of work
- Must be self-motivated and success-driven and willing to work within a team environment
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new information in customer-facing scenarios
- Confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads
- Lead generation, cold calling, objection handling and sales development experience is a must
- Knowledge of Virtual Event Platform or other SAAS or CRM systems is a plus