vFairs aims to transform the events industry and change how people come together and exchange ideas on topics of interest.
It does this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting & tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle, 3M, Unilever, UMUC and American Airlines host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade Shows, Virtual Open Days & more. The vFairs platform is leading the way on breaking barriers in the events industry.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
- Manage and mentor QA team members.
- Develop team focusing on technology, testing methodologies, and continuous delivery
- Oversee the software testing lifecycle and Agile/Scrum process
- Understand the software development lifecycle and how QA fits into that strategy
- Guide creation, enhancement and execution of new feature tests and regression tests
- Ensure all functional and non-functional requirements are met
- Lead efforts to enhance and make the testing process more efficient
- Define, track, and analyze metrics to improve efficiency and quality of the testing process
- Identify risks and mitigation for complex testing projects
- Encourage innovation and inclusion
How do I know I qualify for this job?
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical Degree
- 7+ years of professional experience in testing enterprise in both manual and automation capacity.
- Ability to comprehend complex system architectures and create appropriate testing solutions.
- Experience in planning, designing and implementing testing strategies/plans & testing methodologies.
- Must possess strong communication, collaboration, and team management skills with a proven ability to integrate out of the box thinking and problem-solving to improve processes, systems, and methodologies, documentation etc.
- Maintain up to date documentation of various versions of the product.
- Liaise with product development team members regarding requirements and product issues.
- Decent knowledge, skills and experience in working with automation frameworks such as Selenium/MS Coded UI or other similar technologies..
- Familiarity with web security best practices.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good planning, organization, team building and management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good technical writing abilities.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process