At vFairs, we are changing the way the world conducts events by bringing those experiences online and affording organizers more reach, engagement and measurability.
To explain the value of virtual events to prospects, we are looking for a Sales Enablement specialist to help produce quality content and collateral to aid our sales and marketing efforts. In addition to this, we also receive a lot of RFPs from top global accounts and need a professional who can assist the sales team with preparing responses as and when needed.
- Gain a deep understanding of the virtual events platform and stay aligned on the product roadmap
- Shadow sales teams on demo calls to understand common client objections and identify areas where sales material could be helpful to push deals deeper into the funnel
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Coordinate with sales and marketing leadership to define sales support initiatives.
- Own, maintain and extend the sales collateral that we currently use at vFairs and ensure it is the best reflection of our product line
- Create and maintain written content to educate the sales team and advance deals such as case studies, competitive information fact sheets, product collateral, and custom work.
- Help write effective copy for email sequences for sales teams to use to follow up on deals and opportunities
- Train sales team on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials.
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices.
- Prepare and deliver responses to select high-profile RFPs and global contracts (also work on maintaining templates for common RFP sections to expedite the RFP creation process)
- Use the CRM to extract metrics on sales collateral usage and email campaigns
- Gather feedback from the sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve support programs.
- Bachelor's degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker.