ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you passionate about landing an amazing impression on website visitors & getting them to take action? Do you get a kick when your website experiments start ballooning the conversion rate and generate a tidal wave of hot leads?
Well, you’re in the right place then.
vFairs is looking for a Digital Marketer (Web Lead) to help us optimize the user flows and journey of our marketing website, implement A/B tests and inject marketing automation to maximize visitor-to-lead conversions.
This role would live in our Marketing organization, where we’re focused on attracting highly relevant audiences through inbound marketing methods and analyzing consumer behavior data to inform us on site optimization.
The ideal candidate would love a test and learn approach, have a very strong grip on SEO concepts, can frame meaningful A/B tests, and is savvy with modern conversion optimization techniques.
In this pivotal position, you will work with talented partners across marketing, content and brand.
- Gain a deep understanding of the personas we cater to, our product’s capabilities and our historical performance.
- Research our prospects and customers by using CRM data to understand the mindset of visitors and potentially what they’re looking for.
- Own the vision, strategy, roadmap for marketing landing pages. Devise campaigns and tests to improve conversion rates on landing pages, ensuring alignment to brand and product design guidelines.
- Work with design and copywriters to craft pages and content with the right messaging in an effort to create new conversion flows.
- Take landing page experiences to the next level by identifying trends, customer insights, opportunities to scale customized experiences, and new areas to test
- Develop A/B testing plans and drive UX implementations.
- Use and extend the existing technical stack to conduct A/B tests (e.g. Google Optimize)
- Analyze session playbacks, heatmaps and click streams to map out the user journey and identify opportunities to improve
- Monitor metrics on Google Analytics, Mixpanel and Hubspot to measure health of the website.
- Own the metrics engine & ecosystem that tracks all the leads from various sources funneling into the website.
- Work on on-page SEO aspects of the marketing site to ensure we rank well on SERPs and also bring in relevant audiences
- Track, measure, and report on all client work each month via creating and maintaining CRO tracking sheets.
- Run surveys to gather feedback from visitors and conduct usability testing/interviews
- Review Competitor programs and establish conversion benchmarks
- Demonstrable proficiency in the discipline of conversion optimization (at least 4 years on a live web product)
- Solid understanding of A/B testing tools, including Google Optimize, Optimizely, and Unbounce
- Extensive, hands-on website optimization experience
- Ability to build a CRO program from the ground up
- Solid understanding of qualitative user research principles
- Solid understanding of analytics tools, including Google Analytics suite (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Optimize, Google Data Studio) and other third-party analytics platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with senior management and staff.
- Ability to execute on assigned initiatives promptly.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-reliant, excellent problem-solver, results-oriented.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments independently to problem solve.
- Experience in selecting and operating the right tools for landing page testing, such as AB Testing platforms, heat mapping platforms etc.
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior and generating consumer insights through data analysis
- Adept at creative thinking and solving complex problems with copywriters, designers and engineers
- Comfort with Web & Mobile App Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics Integration and Firebase Analytics