vFairs aims to transform the events industry and change how people come together and exchange ideas on topics of interest.
It does this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting & tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive, and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle, 3M, Unilever, UMUC and American Airlines host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade Shows, Virtual Open Days & more. The vFairs platform is leading the way on breaking barriers in the events industry.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs.
- Researching subjects to ensure accurate animated representation
- Develop 3D designs for new projects
- Review and enhance 3D designs for existing projects
- Manage documentation of both new and revised 3D designs
- Understand the project requirements and develop high-quality designs accordingly
- Develop design layouts for complex projects using Computer-Aided Design (CAD) tools
- Develop primary sketches and models for the final selection of product designs
- Review 3D designs and provide recommendations
- Communicating with other designers to ensure a cohesive vision across the product
- Storyboarding to develop scenes that require animation
- Using software to create animated characters, scenes and graphic
- Adjusting colors, lighting, shadows and textures to perfect lifelike appearance
- Integrating client and stakeholder feedback into the final design
- Adapting to software upgrades and stay up to date with new technologies
- Managing files, asset libraries and update procedures documentation
- Strong artistic skill
- Ability to visualize 3D iterations of two-dimensional sketches and artwork
- Experience with Sketchup, 3D max, cinema 4d or any other relevant 3D software for 3D environments creation
- Experience with After Effect, Adobe Photoshop, or any other video editing software
- Experience with Lumion to create video animation
- Training in animation, computer graphics, graphic design, or fine art
- Excellent communication skill
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to a tight deadline
- Basic understanding of aesthetics of visual communication