vFairs aims to transform the events industry and change how people come together and exchange ideas on topics of interest.
It does this by empowering organizations to move away from expensive, limiting & tedious physical events and host hassle-free online event experiences instead. Virtual events prove to be far more cost-effective, scalable, productive and measurable. Most of all, they remove the need for people to be at a specific physical location making it very convenient.
vFairs has helped top organizations like Nestle, 3M, Unilever, UMUC and American Airlines host amazing Virtual Career Fairs, Online Trade shows, Virtual Open Days & more.
The vFairs platform is leading the way on breaking barriers in the events industry. Our traction can be seen by the fact that we were featured in the top 100 fastest-growing SMB startups in North America by Latka Magazine.
Interested in changing how the world hosts events? Let’s do it together at vFairs.
About the role
Historically, vFairs has worked on generating leads via inbound channels. As we diversify our lead acquisition avenues, we are now looking for an ambitious and motivated Sales Manager to help us develop a reliable outbound process to create a strong pipeline of customers around the world. The Sales Manager will work with the Director of Sales to align on business needs, achieve business’s KPIs, and keep a pulse of the market to identify new commercial opportunities. As a Sales Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of Account Executives, enabling and empowering them to reach their goals.
- Hire, lead, coach, and mentor a team of exceptional Account Executives in the United States of America regions
- Train and manage Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to identify, contact, and create qualified leads.
- Work closely with the sales team, Account Based Marketing, and SDRs to identify Target Accounts that require additional attention and focus and assist the team with preparation of Target Account Plans
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and quarterly results reports (via HubSpot)
- Work closely with Digital Marketing and Events colleagues to coordinate participation in events and to assist the development and support of lead nurturing plans
- Work collaboratively with Communications, Content Development and Product Management colleagues to develop effective messaging for inbound and outbound SDR outreach scripts and communication.
- Use HubSpot CRM and other sales tools to import, add, format, update, create lists, and maintain inbound lead data, as well as log activity, discussion details, and prepare notes for AEs
- Drive a high performing and professional sales culture with the sales team
- Develop the strategy to scale the business and hit business goals
- Drive awareness and adoption of vFairs in the US market
- Inspire and motivate team members to develop, grow, and do the best work of their career
- 3-5 years of experience in management
- Proven working experience as a Sales Manager, Sales Executive or a relevant role
- SaaS Sales Management experience
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Proficiency in writing effective copy and composing convincing sales emails
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with any mainstream CRM (HubSpot is preferred)
- Experience with MS Office
- Proficiency in developing reports, analysis, and insights
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with cross-functional departments
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field